SEO: Search Engine Optimization
The science of getting found on Google, Yahoo and Bing
Search Engine Optimization is the process whereby web pages are designed, built and modified with search engine results in mind. A branch of search engine marketing (SEM), SEO involves attending to the many factors involved in a search engine's algorithm including on page elements (such as meta tags and internal linking) and off page factors (the number of back links coming to a site - used to build Page Rank). The goal of SEO is high placement (preferably number one!) in the organic listings of search engines (especially Google).
The foundation of a successful SEO program consists of the following building blocks:
- Keyword-rich text. The majority of a site's pages should contain the words and phrases the target audience types into search queries. Pages should appear somewhat focused on these important keyword phrases, and the phrases should be featured prominently on the page. Otherwise, the page won't convert well or receive consistent search engine traffic over time. Keyword research and copywriting for individual HTML tags are a part of this building block.
- Information/site architecture and page layout. Search engines and end users must be given easy access to keyword-rich content. How text, graphic images, and multimedia files are arranged on a page tells search engines and site visitors which content the site owner believes is most important. URL structure and technical architecture figure into that as well.
- Link development. Commonly referred to as link popularity, this is the number and quality of objective, third-party links pointing to your URL or Web site. Of course, not all links pointing to a site are objective, third-party links, but those types of links aren't always the most credible.
Big Fat Designs LLC will work with you to refine your website and achieve better placements and rankings in the leading search engines.
Our SEO Services include:
- Website Audit Setup
- Establish Current Traffic Baseline
- Current Keywords
- Establish "missing" keywords
- Install Webmaster Tools (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
- Standard and Advanced Site Reports
- Search Engine Ranking Report
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Competitor Keyword Analysis
- Website Structure Analysis
- Content Analysis
- Content Authoring
- Write keyword driven content for webpages.
Request An Estimate